How to Book
Your German Language Course in Cambridge:
1. Take our Language Level Test - if you are a Complete Beginner, this is not necessary.
2. Fill out our Language Needs Analysis - this will help us determine the most suitable course and trainer for you at the time and location of your choice.
3. We then contact you with a quote (cost and number of classes). Our typical course length is 30 hours per level (classes are usually 2 hours each). For the typical cost of our courses
4. If you are satisfied with our quote, we then take a deposit (payable by cheque or credit card).
5. We then confirm the time and location of your classes and send you the details of your German language trainer.
6. We then organise your German course materials and send them to you together with your invoice.
7. Your German classes begin.
8. After your first few classes, we discuss your progress with you and the trainer and check that you are delighted with the course. Where necessary, we will change the course focus and/or the trainer (this is not very common).
9. At the end of your course, we present you with a course attendance and completion certificate.
10. We review the course and propose future learning opportunities (including self-study, courses in other -speaking countries and further courses with Language Trainers).
Initially I was looking for intensive individual instruction over a short period of three to four weeks. I found Language Trainers UK through a web search and found the site easy to use. There was sufficient information on each of the packages available to help me make a choice and I finally settled on a course of 10 individual lessons (20hours) which suited my needs. The course was set up very quickly and has been well organised with flexibility about both venue and dates. With regard to the individual sessions I have found Elena to be well qualified and efficient. She quickly established an appreciation of my language level and past experience of learning Latin, French and Russian. She was able to adapt the sessions to meet all my needs and also made the lessons fun so that I always looked forward to her visits. As regards the supporting course materials I found the books excellent to use and they will be most useful for future reference. I would have no hesitation in recommending Language Trainers UK to others.