How to Book
Your Norwegian Language Course in Wirral:
1. Take our Language Level Test - if you are a Complete Beginner, this is not necessary.
2. Fill out our Language Needs Analysis - this will help us determine the most suitable course and trainer for you at the time and location of your choice.
3. We then contact you with a quote (cost and number of classes). Our typical course length is 30 hours per level (classes are usually 2 hours each). For the typical cost of our courses
4. If you are satisfied with our quote, we then take a deposit (payable by cheque or credit card).
5. We then confirm the time and location of your classes and send you the details of your Norwegian language trainer.
6. We then organise your Norwegian course materials and send them to you together with your invoice.
7. Your Norwegian classes begin.
8. After your first few classes, we discuss your progress with you and the trainer and check that you are delighted with the course. Where necessary, we will change the course focus and/or the trainer (this is not very common).
9. At the end of your course, we present you with a course attendance and completion certificate.
10. We review the course and propose future learning opportunities (including self-study, courses in other -speaking countries and further courses with Language Trainers).
My experience with Language Trainers exceeded my expectations significantly. I enjoyed my Spanish classes with a competent teacher that was a native-speaker. At the same time I was offered continuous support from the back office of Language Trainers. In addition to that, I did not only make fast progress, but I learned insights about the Spanish culture and cuisine that made me really love the language. Studying became a lively experience