How to Book
Your Portuguese Language Course in Peterborough:
1. Take our Language Level Test - if you are a Complete Beginner, this is not necessary.
2. Fill out our Language Needs Analysis - this will help us determine the most suitable course and trainer for you at the time and location of your choice.
3. We then contact you with a quote (cost and number of classes). Our typical course length is 30 hours per level (classes are usually 2 hours each). For the typical cost of our courses
4. If you are satisfied with our quote, we then take a deposit (payable by cheque or credit card).
5. We then confirm the time and location of your classes and send you the details of your Portuguese language trainer.
6. We then organise your Portuguese course materials and send them to you together with your invoice.
7. Your Portuguese classes begin.
8. After your first few classes, we discuss your progress with you and the trainer and check that you are delighted with the course. Where necessary, we will change the course focus and/or the trainer (this is not very common).
9. At the end of your course, we present you with a course attendance and completion certificate.
10. We review the course and propose future learning opportunities (including self-study, courses in other -speaking countries and further courses with Language Trainers).
The staff at my small import company already knew a bit of Japanese, but I wanted to make sure that they were aware of the many customs and traditions, as well as improving their language skills. Kaori comes to the warehouse every Tuesday, and has always been patient and professional, even though sometimes the guys joke around with her. Everyone is really interested in the culture, and we've all become much more comfortable with our conversational skills. Cheers, Language Trainers.