London Literature Festival 2012
2012 marks the 6th annual Literature Festival in London and a whole host of exciting events are planned at the Southbank Centre for the celebration of spoken word performance. Highlights for this year include:
- American novellist Siri Hustvedt, best known for penning What I Loved, will be giving a lecture on her new book, Living, Thinking, Looking, a collection of essays.
- StorySLAM – an open mic style night where budding authors read their 5 minute short stories to an audience including publishers at Random House
- Creative Writing classes – get hints and tips on how to create and plan your novel
- a discussion on F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby
- an event based on the Choose Your Own Adventure books – the audience decides the ending!
For more information and to book tickets, click here.